Dr Celina Rappaport has been appointed by the US Consulate General, Sydney, in consultation with the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) and the US department of State as a Panel Physician to provide US Visa Medical examination and asessments for applicants seeking visas or admission to enter the United States. You can see her hame listed on the US Embassy website (Canberra) as a designated Panel Physician in Sydney.
A US Visa Medical check requires pre-booking for an extended appointment as X-rays and several tests are required
At MediCentral, we will do our best to arrange an appointment to fit in with your US Consulate interview.
Please contact email@example.com or telephone us on +61 2 8378 1717.
Our specialist team will be happy to take your call.
We are located next to the Town Hall Station, Sydney NSW.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Type of Visa you are applying for : Immigrant,- including Diversity, Green card, Spouse.Non Immigrant – including Fiance(e) visa medical check
- Name of applicants who need a US Visa Medical Assessment
- Date of your interview with the US Consulate
- Case number you have with the US Consulate
- Australian mobile telephone number